Purmeians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody hardselling

3 posters

Go down

Bloody hardselling Empty Bloody hardselling

Post  wingman Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am

I been to a make over studio named SI Studio last night, its said it given me 2 compli photos after make over photo shoot... Yes, i went down cuz i been thinking of make over photo n image consulting and plus i wanna get a family potrait as well. I knew there is no free lunch and prepared for the offer given... So i went down for their serivce. Indeed, all is nice and friendly, but when come to the sales, the image consultant turn to sales person, and when cant close me, the so call manager approach me by the name of gabriel. screw up person. I just wanna ask the family potrait costing, which he keep wanna sell me album... then unwillingly say $1300 plus frame for potrait. Then after everything he ask am i ready to buy the potrait, i told him i still need to check around for the best offer, (cosumer's right) then he just said (nvm, u just take e 2 complimentary photos and thanks for your time) then he stand up and leave. FUCK! And i stand up to leave too. the consultant wanna pass me the photo which i cant even bother.

my verdict:image consultant is just a sales consultant there, proper image consultant give u advice on what u should wear and how you should wear, hair style etc, they never did anything at all!

And too hard selling!

They say they high class studio and dun take walk in? bullshit. if u go in and say u wan a make over photo shoot, i cfm guarantee he will accept!

Experience: Photoshoot. ok... After that FUCK SHIT!

I in sales line also, its just disgrace the sales line professionalism. FUCK!

Anyone encounter this, please dun go. or u can try walk in see if they accept u anot. kaoz
wingman
wingman

Back to top Go down

Bloody hardselling Empty Re: Bloody hardselling

Post  Admin Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

u gimme teh o peng i take for u la. using iphone.

Admin
Admin

http://purmeians.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lennon Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:56 am

eh.. i got that call too.. telling mi to go for make over shoot with family.. they say they got my no. thru some recommendations.. did u give them my no. yy? hahaha.. i rejected to go.. coz its troublesome.. hahaha.. muz bring family there.. im not 25.. cant take with gf.. thats wat the person who called told mi.. hahaha

lennon

Back to top Go down

Post  wingman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 am

eh... SI Studio huh?

i reccomend? fuck loh. u neva see or read my experience? siao ah. intro u there...
wingman
wingman

Back to top Go down

Post  lennon Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 am

hahaha.. i donnoe.. hahaha.. relax man.. i was juz asking.. hahaha.. ^^

lennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down